- November 5, 2016 – CMA Distinguished Artists Series presents the Granbury Saxophone Quartet in concert, 7:00 p.m.; Bosque Arts Center, Clifton, Texas. Tickets may be purchased by calling the Bosque Arts Center at 254-675-3724. Reserved seats are $20 each. General admission tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students. More information here.
- September 12, 2016 – CMA Quarterly Meeting and Music Program, Bosque Arts Center, Clifton, Texas. Business Meeting at 6.30 p.m. will include voting on the Proposed Changes/Updating of the CMA Constitution and Bylaws. A FREE Music Program featuring local musical artists begins at 7 p.m.
- September 6, 2016 – Rehearsals of the Bosque Chorale Fall 2016 Season begin, 7:00 p.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church; 803 West 3rd Street; Clifton, Texas. On the program will be “Lamb of God Born to Us: AGNUS DEI“– the music of Michael W. Smith, arranged by David Hamilton – mostly in English. Read more here…
- August 1-4, 2016 – Children’s Summer Music Camp, Bosque Arts Center, Clifton, Texas. Read more here…
- July 4, 2016, “Red, White and PROUD, V” Annual Independence Day Celebration in Music, 2:00 p.m. at the Bosque Arts Center, Clifton, Texas. Varied Musical Talents and SING ALONG.
- May 12, 2016 – CMA Quarterly Meeting and Music Program – Bosque Arts Center, Clifton, Texas. Business Meeting at 6:30 p.m. followed by a Music Program at 7:00 p.m.
- April 15, 2016 – Bosque Chorale Spring Concert at 7:30 PM; Trinity Lutheran Church; Clifton, TX. Handel’s “Messiah,” Lenten/Easter portion.
- March 31 , 2016 – 2nd Annual Showcase of Young Musicians, Bosque Arts Center, Clifton, Texas. Visit the Showcase of Young Musicians page for more information.
- March 07, 2016 – Deadline to Submit Applications to participate in the 2nd Annual Showcase of Young Musicians. Visit the Showcase of Young Musicians page for more information.
- January 21, 2016 – The Civic Museum Association of the Bosque Arts Center presents an evening of 4 Hand Duets. In the early 17th century, musicians discovered the joy of composing and performing “four-hand” keyboard music. On Thursday, January 21, 2016, area residents will have a unique opportunity to hear Bosque County piano teachers and church musicians perform a number of 4-hand piano duets in a program celebrating the 7th Anniversary of the Civic Music Association. This free program begins at 7:00 p.m. and will be held in the Atrium of the Bosque Arts Center, 215 College Hill Drive, Clifton, Texas.Among the performers will be Deborah Canuteson, Katherine Clark, Jane Creech, Martha Erickson, Alice Hancock, Vickie Ketchum, Chris Pillsbury, Patsy Squyres, Donna Stevens, Nelda Rush and others. A short Business Meeting of the Civic Music Association will precede the program at 6:30 p.m. Refreshments and fellowship will follow the musical program.
- December 10, 2015 – “We Wish You Christmas!” the Bosque Chorale and the Brazos Chamber Orchestra present a special evening filled with Inspiration and Joy – 7:30 PM; Trinity Lutheran Church; Clifton, TX.
Bosque Chorale and Brazos Chamber Orchestra
David Anavitarte, Music Director
- Christmas on Broadway
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas
- My Favorite Things
- A Doo-Wop Christmas (With You)
- It’s A Wonderful Christmas
BOSQUE ARTS CENTER HARMONIX
- Sing for Joy, Sing Noel
BRAZOS CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
- A Canadian Brass Christmas
- O Magnum Mysterium
- Fantasia On ‘We Three Kings’
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
- A Mad Russian’s Christmas
CHORALE & ORCHESTRA
- A Christmas Festival [with audience participation]
See the Bosque Chorale page for more information.
- September 8, 2015 – Bosque Chorale Rehearsals Begin. Rehearsals are Tuesday nights from 7:00 – 9:00 PM at Trinity Lutheran Church, Clifton, TX. Visit the Bosque Chorale page for more information…
- July 27-30, 2015 – Music Camp for Children who have completed 1st grade through 6th grade. At Bosque Arts Center. “Music of the Pioneers & Native American Indians.” Contact BAC at 254-675-3724 for further information.
- July 4, 2015 – Red, White and Proud IV – The CMA celebrates the patriotic day with the community with special guests sharing their musical talents and also everyone can SING ALONG. At the Bosque Arts Center. MUSIC ENRICHES US ALL !
- June 16, 2015 – Celebration Ringers, a youth handbell ensemble from Colorado Springs, Colorado, will perform secular and sacred selections during an evening concert at the BAC.
- May 22, 2015 – Piano students of Vicky Ketchum in Recital at 7 PM Bosque Arts Center. Public cordially invited.
- May 2015 – BAC Membership Month. Remember to renew your membership. IF not already a member, consider the opportunities to promote music in our Community. MUSIC ENRICHES US ALL !
- May 14, 2015 – CMA Member Meeting and Musical Program. The Civic Music Association invites the public to hear and meet two of Bosque County’s newest artists in residence on Thursday, May 14 at 7:30 p.m. at the Bosque Arts Center as trombonist Roland Huie and wife and flutist Rita Maduell Huie present, A Kaleidoscope of Music…colors from the classics, blues and jazz! Roland and Rita married in 2014 and moved to the Norse area to retire and enjoy farm life. Currently they play each Sunday morning for Holy Angels Catholic Church in Clifton.